Talk:Space vs. place
1. Relevance: 8 Usefull terminology, aspecially in a course about geography.
2. Well-written a) well-written: 8 Wikipage is easy to read, without many typing errors. b) comprehensive: 8 Most important thing are explained.
3. well-researched a) it provides references to all sources of information following the APA guidelines: 8 Good usage of sources, according to APA. b) it provides in-line citations (including page numbers) from reliable sources for direct quotations, statistics, published opinion, counter-intuitive or controversial statements that are challenged or likely to be challenged, and contentious material relating to living persons—science-based articles should follow the APA guidelines: 9 Sources are used correctly.
4. Broad in its coverage a) it addresses the main aspects of the topic: 7 Subject is very well explained, with not to many details. b) it stays focused on the topic without going into unnecessary detail: 8 Subject is clearly explained, but examples are missing.
5. Neutral: 10 it represents viewpoints fairly and without bias.
6. Stable: 7 In this course and literature, these concepts are clear but for other people the distinction is unnecessary.
7. Well-structured a) a lead: 9 Available, and very well used, very clear. b) appropriate structure: 6 There could be a better contenttable, but the everything in the text follows in the right way. c) categories: 1 Missing
8. Illustrated a) images are tagged with their copyright status, and valid fair use rationales are provided for non-free content: 6 No image added, but not necessary in this case. b) images are relevant to the topic, and have suitable captions: /
9. Length: 8 It stays focused on the main topic without going into unnecessary detail.
Evaluated by Malou van Woerkum, 16-10-2012